Blog Archive

Monday, May 7, 2012

Father Goku Dream

So like, me and the DBZ gang were hanging out inside the body of a whale that died in the Arctic. You know just chillin' out, playing volleyball. When suddenly Cell busts through the mouth and asks if he can play. Goku decided he was going to be an asshole and start picking a fight with him. So then they just started fighting and ruining our game. Me and Krillin were hiding behind chunks of flesh from the whale. When they finally stopped, they decided that they were going to go to a better place to fight.

As we were walking I became good buddies with Cell and I was asking why him and my dad (Goku) had to fight and he said he didn't want to, but since Goku started it he had to finish it. And then we just complained about Goku for awhile.

That's all I remember because I'm a billion years late on writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment